Practice Nurse, Level 6
Bay Medical Group are looking for a trained and experienced Practice Nurse to join our team.
If you are a Practice Nurse registered with the NMC then come be part of our friendly team and support the delivery of excellent patient care and improving the health and well being of the people of Morecambe.
The role is for 32.5 hours per week, working between the hours of 0730 and 20:00 Monday - Friday. Working pattern and days to be discussed at interview. Interviews will be held on 12th July.
The successful candidate will be asked to work at any of our five sites in Morecambe and must be willing to work from any of these sites.
You must be patient- centred and committed to being part of a team providing excellent care and improving the lives of the people of Morecambe.
- A supportive team committed to the culture of staff wellbeing
- Regular team meetings
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Incremental annual leave scheme starting at 25 days annual leave plus 8 BH, and increasing to 30 days annual leave plus BH after 1 years of service (all pro rata)
- Access to Occupational Sick Pay scheme after one year
- Access to NHS discount scheme
Successful candidates will be required to complete a 6 month probationary period.
- Hours per work: 32.5 hours per week
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: £32,830 to £39,674 a year Salary based on working full time (FTE) 37.5 hours
- Closing Date: 1st July 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.