GP AVERAGE PAY
Publication of Earnings 2019/2020
All practices are required to declare the mean (average) earnings for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working at Bay Medical Group in the last financial year before tax and National Insurance was £48,977. This is for 5 full time GPs, 23 part time GPs and 9 GP Locums who worked in the practice for more than 6 months.
It should be noted that the prescribed method of calculating earnings is potentially misleading because it takes no account of how much time doctors spend working in the practice, and should not be used to form any judgement about GP earnings, nor make any comparison with any other practice.
INDEX - Policies
- Access to Medical Records & Confidentiality
- Chaperone Policy
- Computerisation & Records
- Complaints to the Practice
- Disabled Access
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Missed Appointments Policy
- National Data Opt-Out Programme - Patient Information
- Patient Rights
- GDPR Privacy Statement
- Privacy Statement on COVID-19
- Research and Development
- Teaching Involvement
- Zero Tolerance