FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS
We are always happy to receive feedback from our patients. There are many ways this can be provided:
- Feedback slips are available in all our receptions
- Tell the reception team
- Write in to or ring Chris Greenwood our Patient & Staff Engagement Manager. Chris is not always immediately available but will get back to you as soon as he can and usually no later than 48 hours after your initial contact.
We will try to sort out your problem quickly and by discussion with yourself if you are happy to do it that way. Where appropriate we will also share any outcomes from our discussions throughout the practice to support service improvement or change.
If you have a complaint or any concerns about the service you have received from the Doctors or any staff working for Bay Medical Group, please let us know. We operate a practice complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints.
Independent Contractor complaints / concerns / enquiries
ALL complaints, concerns and enquiries queries regarding Independent Contractor Services (e.g. GP, Dentist, Pharmacy, Opticians) should be directed to:
P.O. Box 16738
Tel: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, excluding English Bank Holidays)
Complaints regarding commissioning decisions / issues e.g. individual patient funding requests and continuing health complaints
Complaints should be directed to:
Customer Care Team
Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit
Lancashire Business Park
Tel: 0800 032 2424
If you want more details about how to provide feedback please click the link to go to our feedback leaflet.
INDEX - Policies
- Access to Medical Records & Confidentiality
- Chaperone Policy
- Computerisation & Records
- Complaints to the Practice
- Disabled Access
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Missed Appointments Policy
- National Data Opt-Out Programme - Patient Information
- Patient Rights
- GDPR Privacy Statement
- Privacy Statement on COVID-19
- Research and Development
- Teaching Involvement
- Zero Tolerance