Career: Medicines Management Team Leader
- Hours per week: 20 Hours per week.
- Contract type: Permanent.
- Salary: £25,400 to £28,685 a year salary is pro rata based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Closing Date: 26th February 2024.
Bay Medical group are recruiting for a Medicines Management Team Leader. In this role the successful candidate will work closely with the MMT Operational Manager to provide day to day oversight and running of MMT. The post holder will be responsible for supporting efficient and comprehensive management provision ensuring that areas identified as potential risk to service continuation are reported to the MMT Operational Manager.
This is a permanent, part time role, working 20 hours per week.
The working pattern for the role will be Monday 8am - 1pm, Tuesday 8am - 1pm, Thursday 12pm - 5pm and Friday 8am - 1pm. Location for this role will be split between Heysham Primary Care Centre and York Bridge Surgery.
Interview date: Week Commencing 11th March 2024
Main Duties of the Job
- To be an active member of the Practice Team of Managers and manage delegated tasks for the day to day running of MMT.
- To be responsible for ensuring that HR administration is complete; to include sickness recording, return to work interviews.
- To effectively manage annual leave and staff rota ensuring that services are maintained safely and within minimum operating levels.
- To arrange team meetings and take minutes; ensure attendees are notified and invites sent.
- Record overtime accurately and in a timely manner for Finance to action.
- Be involved in scheduling induction with MMT for new starters.
- Ensure MMT are up to date with mandatory training.
- To undertake appropriate tasks as delegated by the Operational Manager
- Involvement in recruitment of staff with Operational Manager.
- Provide cross cover for urgent matters when Operation Manager for Nursing is on leave or absent.
- A comprehensive induction to the role and training plan
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Access to Occupational Sick Pay scheme after one year.
- Access to NHS discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.