NHS Job ref J349-A-21-0577
Closing date 2nd August 2021
Would you like to bring your knowledge and expertise to a General Practice working to a vision of happier, healthier patients and colleagues?
- Would you like to make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of the local population?
- Would you like to develop your skills and knowledge in one of the largest general practices in the area?
- Would you like to work as part of a Medicines Management Team with other experienced Clinical Pharmacists, Senior Medicines Management Officers and Medicines Management Officers?
Bay Medical Group can offer this.
We operate over 5 sites in Morecambe delivering GP services to over 54,000 patients and our scale means that our Medicines Management Team works in a unique way, to deliver excellent service to our patients, as highlighted in September 2017 in The Pharmaceutical Journal. We have a team of eight Pharmacists working within the practice all based in the same site in our MMT Hub focusing on supporting colleagues and patients with medication queries, medicines reconciliation following hospital discharge and appointments in secondary care.
We are a friendly, welcoming practice who constantly look to improve our offer to both the local community and our colleagues. There are opportunities to socialise together and we are sure that you will find like-minded people here who enjoy a variety of hobbies and interests outside of work.
Bay Medical Group provides a new model of primary care that is equipped to respond to and embrace the challenges presented by the GP Forward View as well as being actively involved in the local health economy.
Informal enquiries can be made to Joanna Henderson on 01524 511999 or Joanna.email@example.com
Come Join us.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you are:-
- A Pharmacist who is willing to work within our MMT Hub
- An independent prescriber, have clinical skills and are already working in or are keen to start working directly with patients as part of our Unscheduled Care and triage team.
If you are a Practice Pharmacist who shares our vision of providing the best possible general practice care to our patient population, of working in a caring team and of seeking innovative solutions to the challenges of the ever-changing NHS, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are happy to consider applications for full or part time working.
Please note a DBS check will be required for the role. If you are not a member of the DBS Update Service, you are responsible for the cost of the check.
Successful applicants will be required to have sufficient English Language fluency as required under the Immigration act 2016.
Closing date is 2nd August 2021. We reserve the right to withdraw the advert at any time if sufficient applications are received and regret we can only contact people who have been shortlisted for interview.
Interviews will be held week commencing 16th August 2021 via Teams.