Salt Ayre Healthy Weight Programme
We are excited to announce the launch of the new Salt Ayre Healthy Weight Programme. This will be a 12 week programme concentrating on lifestyle and behavioural changes aimed at helping participants to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Participants to the scheme must be referred by a healthcare professional or a provider of NHS Health Checks. The programme is free of charge but does not include use of Salt Ayre Leisure facilities. The programme is summarised on the Lancaster City Council website
The programme is face to face and the sessions are held over a variety of venues.
Patients must be:
- Aged 18 years and over
- Have a BMI equal to or greater than 39.9 with a maximum of 45
- Live in the Lancaster district
Any patient that falls under the following criteria is not eligible for the scheme even if they meet the above requirements:
- Women who are pregnant or currently breastfeeding
- Anyone with a diagnosed eating disorder
- Patients with an underlying medical cause for obesity, significant co-morbidity or complex needs as identified by their GP or other healthcare professional
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.