Our health coaches can support people to make lifestyle changes through a mentoring relationship and support to help people get to where they want to be.
Employed by the Lived Experience Recovery Organisation (LERO) The Well Communities, Mark Wilson and Lyn Rotherham can support anyone who would benefit but specialise in supporting people who are in recovery, experiencing issues around substance misuse and low level mental health.
Mark and Lyn work with people to make changes that they want to and also to form connections within the community that can help sustain behaviour change in the long term.
What support can be provided
- Support for people aged 18+ with a dual diagnosis of addiction / mild to moderate Mental Health conditions.
- Working with people to support recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction from people with lived experience and including access to wider peer support.
- Encouragement and support to engage with services to improve health, wellbeing and become more active.
- Supporting community inclusion and connections
- Health coaching conversations and sustained support to help people make positive changes to health and wellbeing using a personalised care approach. Including use of PAM (patient activation measure).
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.