Register with us as a New Patient
We can only register patients who live within our practice boundaries across Morecambe and Heysham with a LA3 or LA4 postcode.
How to Register
- Just fill in the quick online form to start the process. You do not need proof of address or immigration status, ID or an NHS number.
- The service is designed and run by the NHS, so your personal information is safe. It cuts our administrative workload and makes it easier for you to register.
- Paper forms are still available if you need one.
- Contact our reception team 01524 511999 for further information.
Registration is with the practice and not an individual doctor, although you will be allocated a named GP
Once we have received the fully completed and signed registration form and questionnaires, your registration will be processed within 1 week by the Patient Records Team.
You will receive a letter from Bay Medical Group confirming your registration and informing you of your named GP.
From this point you will be registered with Bay Medical Group and can then make any appointments you require.
Please ensure you have enough medication to cover you during this process by asking your current practice to insure you with 2 months' supply.
Emergency medical advice/appointments can be obtained by calling 111.
- If English is not your first language you can find out how to register with a GP in a variety of languages here
Request a Change of Address/Contact Details
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.