Clinics and Services
Our nursing team provide the following services:
- Long Term Conditions
- NHS Health Checks
- Family Planning Services
- Taking Cervical Smears & Advise on Breast Examination
- Advise on the Menopause
- Travel Advice and Immunisations (please book appointment at least one month ahead of travel)
- Monitoring Blood Pressure
- Give Advice on Diet, Exercise, Stopping Smoking etc
- Carry out routine immunisations
- Treatment Room Services
Our healthcare assistants (NVQ 2/3 trained) provide the following services:
- Blood Tests
- ECG’s (heart trace)
- New Patient Checks
- Long Term Conditions Annual Review
- B12 Injections
- 24 - Blood Pressure Monitoring
Our phlebotomists provide the following services:
- Blood Tests
- Blood Pressure
Other services available at the practice include:
- Minor Surgery Clinics (referral from GP/Nurse Practitioners)
Assistant Practitioners are HCAs who has undergone extra training and is qualified to carry out additional duties such as treatment room and COPD reviews.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.