We all have bad days, and when we feel ill we may feel 'down' and a little more irritable than normal. All our staff are here to help you. Reception staff are following procedures that help the practice to function efficiently. Staff have the right to work in a safe and secure environment and we, as employers, have the legal responsibility to provide that safe and secure environment.
The practice will not tolerate:
- Verbal abuse to staff which prevents them from doing their job or makes them feel unsafe.
- Threats of violence or actual violence to a GP or a member of his or her staff.
The GPs have the right to remove from their list with immediate effect any patient who behaves in the above manner.
INDEX - Policies
- Access to Medical Records & Confidentiality
- Chaperone Policy
- Computerisation & Records
- Complaints to the Practice
- Disabled Access
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Missed Appointments Policy
- National Data Opt-Out Programme - Patient Information
- Patient Rights
- GDPR Privacy Statement
- Privacy Statement on COVID-19
- Research and Development
- Teaching Involvement
- Zero Tolerance